Wednesday, December 14, 2005

User:Roozbeh - Wikipedia, Anti-Government Disident in Tehran

User:Roozbeh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: "User:Roozbeh
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit
Jump to: navigation, search
Roozbeh

Information
DOB:April 1, 1979
English weblog:[1]
Persian weblog:[2]
Location:Tehran
This is Roozbeh Pournader (????? ???????) of Tehran, Iran.
[edit]Life and work
I live in Tehran with my wife.
I work as the CTO of Sharif FarsiWeb, Inc., a company doing software localization, internationalization, standardization, and free software and Open Source customization, consulting, and development. We have our own GNU/Linux distribution, its users including Royal Dutch Shell branch in Iran.
[edit]Wikipedia
I became an admin in the English Wikipedia in April, 2004.
This is the same user as ????? on the Persian Wikipedia, of which I was the main founder.
Most of my contributions to the Wikipedia is about Iranian people or politics, but I am also interested in copyright-related cleanup. Cleanup is specially important since we can't anymore assume that contributors know much about the copyright law, or even that they have good intentions: Wikipedia becoming so popular results in people trying to introduce issues of their interest in the Wikipedia at any cost, including copyright violations.
For a list of the articles in the English Wikipedia started by me, see /Contributions"

No comments: