Saturday, July 07, 2012

Iranian Yomut on Turkotek

Jafarbei Yomut Rug

For 15 years poor Steve Price has been disparaging me and my work. Mostly because of jealousy and bitterness over the times I have a little fun with him. But I glanced at Turkotek tonight and in the first thread I saw I noticed that like usual I was cited and a picture from my site was used. It must gall the heck out of Steve that even though Turkotek was created to keep me out Steve's intrepid band keeps dragging me back in. Here is an image that Rich Larkin added:
I do not really mind but I think it is very poor form to lift an image without a link back to the page they took it from. It takes the picture out of context and is a disservice to their readers. You can see the thread at: http://www.turkotek.com/VB37/showthread.php?t=1377 I wonder if Steve will remove the image after I post this. Seems to me that it is Jafarbei Yomut (Shi'a) rug. Steve was not clear on the tribe but he has learned a little over the years.

1 comment:

Barry O'Connell said...

Wow! these Turkotekies can't get enough of me and my images. I am cited as JBOC and another image lifted with no link-back on http://www.turkotek.com/VB37/showthread.php?t=1373